As a parent, the thought of social media can be overwhelming, but as parents we can’t turn a blind eye to it. Instead we need to learn about what our children are using, the potential issues/concerns, and what we can do to educate our children and prevent them from making the mistakes that so many other kids are making every day.
What You Will Learn:
– The most popular Apps and their Pros and Cons
– Cyber Bullying, Tell Tale Signs and What to do
– Social Media Addiction and Communication Skills
– 6 Potential Social Media Risks and how to protect against them
– 10 Great Tips to Monitor and Project your kids
Robert Hackenson Jr. is a professional speaker and “edutainer” with over a decade of experience. He has presently spoken in 46 states and his uniques skills have earned him numerous appearances on Fox News, PBS, and several local media outlets. You can check him out on Instagram @dynamicspeaker or on his Youtube channel www.youtube.com/dynamicinfluence.
Here is a short video of a recent speaking engagement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8QYJul6yo